Isoprex Ingredients Stop Pain 8 Ways!
- Neutralize “bad” COX-2 without affecting “good” COX-1 – so you reduce inflammation and pain and keep your stomach safe.
- Shut down the prostaglandin E-2 (PGE-2) that destroys joint tissue and causes searing pain – so you keep walking and moving pain free.
- Block the inflammatory enzyme 5-LOX that increases pain – so you can enjoy life again.
- Shut down the deadly inflammatory cytokine TNF-alpha that flares up during the flu and other inflammations – so you don’t worry about flu season this year.
- Reduce iNOS, an enzyme that produces too much nitric oxide and leads to inflammation – stops pain dead in its tracks.
- Lowers oxidation and free radicals that can cause damage throughout your body – gives you the key to long-term health.
- Reduce NF Kappa B (NF-kB) – conquers the villain in lung inflammation.
- Slow down isoprostanes that increase your perception of pain – help get rid of the pain you feel – your number one goal.
3 “Doctor” Secrets to Making Isoprex Work Even Better….
As a doctor, I know you have to take natural products correctly to get the best relief from pain. Here are my secrets to the most effective pain relief with Isoprex…
- Have accurate expectations. Many people have been told that natural remedies don’t work. Not true. Let me tell you ISOPREX WORKS.
- Take the right amount for your “Responder Type.” Not everyone responds to medications and supplements the same way. If you are a Medium or Slow Responder, take 2 caplets, 3 times daily for one to three months then take a maintenance dose of 1 caplet twice a day. I suggest you order the 6-month supply to save money and have enough on hand.
- Keep taking it – even when you travel. You want to get your inflammation down and keep it down. Don’t let up even for one week. Order the 6-month supply to save money or sign up for my bargain Auto-Ship offer so you don’t run out and have to start all over again.